I haven’t updated on my Shiba Inu’s Barkbox for awhile. But Barkbox has sent me a special offer to my friends (lucky for you guys!), you get to try out Barkbox for FREE! Just follow this link and you will automatically get a free box or $29 off a longer subscription! Remember you will have to cancel the subscription after your first box to prevent being charged. Not sure when that expires, but if it does, you always get an additional free box with any subscription sign up here.
Curious on what I got for the last two months? My pup was heads over paws on the April box which was Fitness themed. Approx $37 value.
- Fabdog Boxing Gloves $16- a super adorable squeaky plush toy! So cute and durable. My dog hasn’t stopped flinging it around and no issues with it for the whole month.
- JW Pet Muscle Man Cuz $5- I already own a few of these JW squeaky toys. Super durable and bouncy and not a chip on any of mine. One of them I’ve had for 2 years now, aside from it being a little dirty, a much better alternative than tennis balls.
- Nootie LLC Peanut Butter Pleasers $7 – Soft breakable treats that are perfect for training. Not sold elsewhere
- Green Bark Gummies Helath and Vitality $6 – Another yummy treat that my dog loves. But sounds like those neohealth products. CHIA seeds?!
- Etta Says Elk Chew $3 – These chews frequent the Barkbox subscriptions but my dog LOVES it and it’s always the first thing she tries to grab out of the box to run away with.
Are you ready for the real “punch”? ^_~
The May box literally just came in an hour ago so not much of a review. But this month only came with 4 items as opposed to the normal 5 and only a $29 value (same cost as the box).
- West Paw Design Zogoflex Bumi Tug Toy $12 – I actually already own one of these and my dog isn’t too big of a fan with playing tug with this. But yes, it’s super durable and flexible.
- R2P Bumblebee Silly Bum $7 – A crinkle and supposedly squeak toy, I say supposedly because the squeaker’s dead in the plush when it arrived. But it’s a nice big size to throw around for her.
- Nootie No Grainers Jerky BBQ Chicken 5oz $7 – Looks to be soft breakable treats, but I’m putting my dog on a no chicken diet to see if she’s allergic to a certain foods. Chicken seems to be a big one for skin problems on Shibas.
- Etta Says Turkey Chew $3 – And yes another Etta Says chew and also the first one she grabbed again. Definitely had to struggle to get this chew back in the box for a picture. Needless to say, it was gone after this pic. =D
A little disappointed in this month’s box, but I’ll definitely try to see if I can replace that bumblebee.
Have you tried Barkbox what do you think so far? This is only the Medium-size box, not sure what smaller or bigger dogs get. Anybody want to share?